Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions has received numerous awards and honors:
- Named #2 Haunted Attraction for 2019 by USA Today 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award
- America’s Scariest Haunted House in the Northeast by MTV
- #1 in America two consecutive years by HauntWorld Magazine
- #1 Hallow Scream by The Weather Channel
- World’s Best Haunted Hayride by AOL News
- #1 on the Planet by New York Daily News
- “One of America’s Best Hometown Haunts” by Fangoria Magazine
- #1 Outdoor Attraction by American Airlines
- #1 Scream Park and Hayride in America by HauntWorld Magazine
- #1 by USA Today
In addition, Headless Horseman is consistently named in the Top Ten Haunted Attractions by CNBC and AOL. It has been featured on The Travel Channel, Comedy Central, Emeril Live, Good Morning America, Nightline, CBS Evening News, The Today Show’s segment “Sara in the City” and several national magazines.
Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions is located in Ulster Park, NY, part of the Historic Haunted Hudson Valley. The historic manor circa 1793 incorporates over sixty-five acres of naturally landscaped property including foreboding woods, surreal ponds, fruit orchards and more. Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions is a unique, immersive experience with a theme that changes each Halloween season.
Headless Horseman continually evolves with unusual monsters, amazing illusions, stunning special fx, unique and original costumes, makeup, animations and frightening detail created by our sister company American Made Monster Studios. Only the courageous will survive the intense encounters with the infamous Headless Horseman.